Skilled Los Angeles Employment Lawyer, Joshua Ritz
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
Success – Experience – Dedication
The firm of T. Joshua Ritz & Associates, Attorney-At-Law, is a civil litigation firm equipped with over 25 years of high-stakes litigation experience. From navigating novel legal issues, crafting effective settlement strategies, to favorably persuading a judge, jury or arbitrator, we have the experience and expertise you need.
The lawyer you choose to handle your claim is critically important. We carefully select our cases and refuse to be a factory mill. Our clients receive personal attention, zealous representation and individually tailored legal strategies. If we represent you, we will pursue your interests relentlessly because you deserve a lawyer who cares about you and the outcome of your case.
The firm is focused on three principles:
- We are DEDICATED to our clients’ needs and zealously represent them from a matter’s start to its finish.
- We are DETERMINED to succeed. We do not just rely on our experience and credentials — we work hard and leverage those assets to achieve an optimum settlement or resounding trial victory.
- We are DILIGENT in pursuing your case. From the moment you arrive, you will be met by a trial attorney. An experienced lawyer will then follow your case until its conclusion and make sure that every legal step is taken to achieve victory for you.
We do not adopt a “one size fits all” approach to our practice. Every case is unique and we treat it that way. We carefully screen our cases to ensure our resources and experience match our clients’ needs. We use our legal expertise to collect and organize the evidence, marshal the legal theories, and present your claim in the most convincing manner possible, all with the goal of achieving a favorable result by settlement, jury verdict or judgment.
Whether you are an individual with an employment related, personal injury or similar claim, or a business that has been sued or is in the midst of a dispute, I will meet with you, discuss your legal position and present you with various options for achieving your goals. Contact us by sending an e-mail or call our toll-free number. We offer a free consultation. Please visit our website, rrhllp.com, for more information.
Why Choose Us?
Mr. Ritz has over 25 years of legal experience. He is a graduate from one of the top law schools in the country and worked for over a decade at the one of the largest and most prominent civil litigation firms in the country. Whether you need personal injury, business litigation or employment law counsel, your legal situation is too important to leave in the hands of an inexperienced attorney. You deserve an experienced Los Angeles employment lawyer and civil litigation attorney that is dedicated to providing the personal focus you are entitled to receive. We have the expertise to guide you successfully and the time to make sure your needs are fully met.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1991
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. – 1991
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- A.B. summa cum laude – 1988
- Honors: Dean’s List; Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: Political Science
- New York University, New York, NY
- Attended Freshman Year – 1984 summa cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science